Senior Litigation Opportunity for Associate or Counsel with Stand-Up Opportunities and Partnership Aspirations
G&S has been engaged to assist a prestigious DC litigation boutique, in recruiting a senior-level associate or counsel to their practice. Our client handles a wide spectrum of insurance litigation matters representing bankruptcy creditors and policy holders.
After speaking with one of the senior associates, we believe this job is compelling for the following reasons:
- Extensive Responsibility: You will have meaningful stand-up opportunities, take and defend depositions, and you will be the lead drafter on motions and briefs. Unlike many large firm practices, you often will take full ownership of cases and work hand-in-glove with partners.
- Reasonable Hours: This firm does not have a billable hour requirement and associates are not billing over 2,000.
- Environment: The firm is known for its relaxed and collaborative environment. They welcome all types of personalities, and everyone is encouraged to be their true selves.
- They Value Associates: Associates have a voice in discussions around compensation and advancement. They value professional development and mentorship and often get associates involved in firm initiatives and leadership committees early on.
- Career Advancement: Advancing associates is a regular practice for this firm and making partner is attainable. They take advancement very seriously and every associate has their own individualized plan.
- Pro Bono: Pro Bono is very important to the firm, and they like for all attorneys to dedicate at least 10% of their time to it.
Qualifications: 5+ years of litigation experience from an AmLaw firm or prestigious boutique. Significant brief drafting and outstanding case management experience is required. Candidates must have experience managing junior associates. Firm is looking for self-starters with outgoing personalities to join their tight-kit team.
Terrific opportunity for a senior litigation associate or counsel to join a prestigious boutique with reasonable hours and true advancement potential
Job ID: 16285