EXCLUSIVE D.C. OPENING: Premier Firm Seeks FDA Associate/Counsel for Multi-Faceted Practice
Highly prestigious international law firm has asked Garrison & Sisson to exclusively assist in its unpublished efforts to add a mid-to-senior level associate or counsel to its diverse FDA practice. The work runs the gamut, including advising on FDA regulatory matters, supporting the firm’s storied corporate practice, handling enforcement cases, and advising on all aspects of critical trials. As you may expect, currently, transactions are taking up a sizable chunk of the practice.
Requirements: Candidates must have at least four years of law firm FDA experience (with at least some transactional experience).
*After speaking with the partners leading this search, we believe this position is particularly attractive for the following reasons:
- Diversity of Work: You will not be siloed into one segment of FDA law. The practice encompasses drug, medical device, food and tobacco work. You will also have the opportunity to use your skills in a multitude of ways as described above. If of particular interest, there is also an opportunity to work on EU FDA issues. You will be as complete of an FDA attorney as one can find.
- Excellence in Field: Many practitioners would identify this firm as being one of the finest in the nation. The FDA group works with numerous household name clients both here and abroad, and much of the group’s work is headlining news.
- Culture of Firm and Group: This firm’s overall culture is well-known to be one of the gold standards in the D.C. legal community. Collaboration, kindness, and respect are extremely important both within this practice and throughout the firm. The FDA group is a tight-knit group of reasonable size rather than a massive machine. You will immediately become an extremely valued member of the team.
- Ability to Make Counsel and Partner: The partners have explicitly stated that this is a long-term hire, and this associate or counsel is expected to advance in the firm over time as long as he/she does excellent work. Indeed, the senior attorneys and partners within the group have been promoted internally.
- Retention: Related to the previous point about internal advancement, when associates have departed, it has been for outstanding in-house and government roles. Notably, these positions were obtained through the firm’s direct assistance and support.
Please contact Erin Sears at email@example.com, or Matt Schwartz at firstname.lastname@example.org, for a confidential discussion.
Job ID: 15495