Garrison & Sisson, an award-winning attorney search firm in Washington, DC, is seeking to add a Practice Manager to its Lateral Partner Practice Group.
- This is a newly created role due to our thriving practice.
- You will work alongside leaders in the industry, who will take a vested interest in your professional development.
- Should have at least 1-2 years of experience in law firm recruiting or recruiting more generally. If you do not have this experience but otherwise feel you could be a fit, you are welcome to apply.
This position will encompass a variety of aspects. You will be an integral part of the Lateral Partner Practice Group, and company overall.
- We will train you on what you need to know.
- The responsibilities include performing research on attorney biographies, research on law firms that meet certain criteria, assembling spreadsheets, assisting with marketing (e.g., sending emails to generate meetings), scheduling interviews, speaking with candidates and employers, and other recruiter support activities.
- Since we are a boutique search firm, light administrative duties will be required from time-to-time, but this is rare.
What Makes This Position Unique?
- Predictable hours (9 to 5:30). You can make plans and don’t have to worry about moving or cancelling them.
- Collaborative and friendly environment. We regularly have company outings, lunches, etc.
- Competitive compensation.
- Excellent mentors. You will learn the ins and outs of recruiting from people with proven track records.
- We care about the professional development of our employees.
- Flexible policy in terms of working from home part-time. For candidates located outside of the immediate DC/MD/VA region, we are open to a remote arrangement for the right person with exceptional skills and experience.
- Our office is located in the heart of DC right next to Farragut Square, easily accessible by metro.
- At least 1-2 years of experience in law firm recruiting or recruiting more generally.
- College degree and strong academic credentials. If you do not have a college degree but have several years of relevant experience in the legal recruiting industry, please apply.
- If you do not have the above experience but otherwise feel you could be a fit, we welcome you to apply.
Salary Range/Bonus Structure
- Competitive and flexible depending on qualifications, fit, and level of experience.
- You will also receive ongoing additional bonuses that are tied to the success of the recruiter’s practice.
- We offer great health insurance and 401k contribution.