Corporate Counsel, Multinational, Industry Leading Infrastructure Company (Hybrid)
G&S has been engaged to recruit a junior corporate transactional lawyer (2+ yrs. experience) for a unique opportunity in the North American headquarters of an industry leading infrastructure and development company. This is a newly created role with this favorite, long-standing client. The General Counsel (who G&S placed with the company 10+ years ago) has built a highly collegial team of 7 lawyers, and she truly invests in the professional success of her attorneys. As the junior-most lawyer on the team, you will function as a corporate generalist and work across all internal business units.
Founded in the mid-90’s, our client is one of the world’s largest infrastructure and development
companies in their industry sector with 9,000+ employees globally. Their culture is one which values diversity (50% of the Company’s Executive Team is female) and invests in its people (with a strong Leadership Development Program and comprehensive Wellness Program).
- Provide support in financing new projects and refinancing existing indebtedness.
- Assist with coordination of corporate governance matters including drafting board resolutions and consents.
- Support senior legal team members on business development opportunities and acquisitions as needed.
- Draft, negotiate, and review commercial agreements (e.g., MSAs, consulting agreements, vendor agreements, and NDAs).
- Serve as a point of contact for business team relating to Company’s contract management system.
- Handle compliance matters including updating internal corporate policies and procedures and coordinating compliance trainings.
If you’re interested in making the transition in-house early in your career and utilizing the corporate experience you’ve gained to date in a more diverse role where you’re able to work with business clients every day, this dynamic industry leader could enable to you achieve those professional goals. The company is based in Tysons, hours are typically 9am-6pm, and they are offering a hybrid schedule (3 days in the office). This is one of the most collegial legal teams we know!
**Local candidates only please.
Job ID: 17129