Associate or Counsel Position in Preeminent White-Collar & Investigations Practice
Summary: A longtime client of Garrison & Sisson, a highly prestigious international law firm, is searching for an associate or counsel with at least three years’ experience working on high-level investigations to join its renowned white-collar & investigations practice. Experience with the FCPA, FCA, SEC regulations, and financial sanctions will be viewed particularly favorably.
What is Unique About This Opportunity:
- You’ll work on exceptionally sophisticated matters. This is a go-to practice for some of the world’s largest companies when faced with enterprise threatening matters. You’ll get unparalleled exposure to complex and highly sensitive investigations with the potential for industry-wide ramifications.
- You’ll work on a wide range of matters spanning every major federal agency. This is an incredibly varied practice that interfaces with every major federal regulator and the DOJ, often in multi-agency investigations.
- This practice operates at a high level on a worldwide basis. This is one of the few white-collar & investigations practices with a truly global footprint. Most of this group’s matters are handled by multiple domestic and foreign offices and you’ll have opportunities to work with international clients and regulators.
- You will have flexibility and control in determining your mix of work. As wide-ranging as this practice is, attorneys are given considerable latitude in determining what matters they work on. This means you can either focus entirely on investigations or take on a mix of matters—the choice is yours make.
- You’ll get highly substantive experience from the moment you join the team. Associates working with this team are given substantive responsibilities and client contact opportunities early on in their careers, and more senior members of the team are supported in their efforts to develop as attorneys and as generators of business.
- This firm is known for a strong, cohesive culture. Among D.C.’s elite firms, this one is known for having one of the best cultures. This is not an “up or out” practice, meaning a long-term career here is attainable.
Reason for the Search: This search is a high priority for the firm. The white-collar & investigations practice is very active, and they are looking to hire to meet current demand plus a steady stream of incoming work.
If you are interested in learning more, please contact Gary McGinnis at email@example.com or 202-659-2028. Please be assured all communications will be kept strictly confidential.
Job ID: 14485